- Meet with SMEs for requirement mapping
- Provide guidance with Inventory and Equipment Maintenance modules
- Built unit test cases to validate development
- Provided support during unit and system testing
- Provided business analysis
- Supported the client through production migration
- Helping their effort to integrate a good number of business units running SAP into their JD Edwards One World installation
- Overcoming challenges to keep the same customized functionality that users from the Wireline and Drilling Services divisions have in SAP
- Migration from SAP to JD Edwards
- Start Date:
- End Date:
- Number of Resources:
One of the largest global providers of products and services that span the drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention cycles of oil and natural gas wells. Weatherford is a new breed of service company—one that can provide the industry with extended products and services, more efficient operations, more powerful research and development capabilities and greater geographic diversity.
Today’s Weatherford is the result of internal growth and innovation, as well as the consolidation of 250+ strategic acquisitions over the past 13 years. From a strategic standpoint, Weatherford has two key objectives—efficiency and productivity. Weatherford strives for efficiency, both in terms of delivering results for its clients as well as leveraging its worldwide infrastructure. The ultimate goal in both cases is to help reduce costs and increase well productivity. As well, Weatherford has created a more streamlined organizational structure to continue a push towards greater individual productivity levels through more intensive recruiting, training and retention.